My recent infatuation with signet rings has led me down a deep rabbit hole, tracing it's fascinating history all the way back to 1800BC in Ancient Egypt. For centuries, signet rings have been used to signify authority and seal business transactions, with symbols engraved in stone or etched in metal
Salwar kameez is considered as the first choice when we speak of Indian garments for ladies. This outfit is worn all year round with variety in fabric quality and designs, as needed. These attires are loved and admired by women of all age groups. The basic reason why these outfits are adored so much has a lot to do with their gracious style, sheer comfort and complete adaptability.
One of primary misconceptions when it comes to buying clothes to walk the cold weather in style is that winter wear is bulky. But with the ever-evolving garment quality and trends, this is no longer the case. Salwar kameez is a versatile piece of clothing that is convenient to wear during all seasons, especially during winters as it keeps one warm while at the same time offering utmost comfort, be it at home or outside. There is a wide range of fantastic styles and designs of winter salwar kameez available in the market for those looking to add some of these timeless creations to their wardrobe.
Winter salwar suits are designed using materials that help in retention of heat and keep the wearer cozy and warm all day and night long. Some of the most popular fabrics used in winter collections are:
- Wool: This fabric comes in an extensive variety, and is usually categorized as virgin, blended, cashmere, loden and melton. It offers much warm to the wearer and looks extremely graceful in deep colors, which also offsets heaviness of material.
- Silk: This fabric is a great pick for winters since it comes with isothermal properties. It keeps heat and offers warmth to the body.
- Velvet and satin: These fabrics are used in a blend to design and style winter wears.
- Knitted fabrics: Apart from the above listed, knitted fabrics are bumpier and thicker and are used in winter collections of salwar kameez.
Given below are some of the hot favorites of this season that are definitely going to add a fresh zing to your existing winter collection. Let's take a look:
- Gold and Red Casual Wear Designer Bhagalpuri Silk Salwar Suit: This outfit carries a celestial look and comes in an impressive mishmash of golden and red. The kameez has a printed neckline with a printed border on the cuffs. The salwar, which is made of Bhagalpuri silk, offers added elegance and comfort to the wearer. This ensemble can be completed with a chinon dupatta, featuring shades of red and gold.
- Beige and Red Bhagalpuri Silk Unstitched Designer Casual Wear Salwar Kameez: Designed in contrasting hues of beige and red, this is a trendy unstitched designer Bhagalpuri silk salwar kameez having intimate work on sleeves, on the front as well as on the back panels. Teaming it up with palazzo pants and a stylish pair of earring will create a magnificent look.
- Green Cotton Silk Salwar Suit with Embroidered Short Jacket and Multi colored Dupatta: This graceful attire has a cotton silk top printed with black stripes, which is combined with semi-stitched black embroidered jacket. The jacket is free to be fitted as per the wearer's size. The salwar is made using cotton fabric in combination with satin chiffon dupatta.
- Olive Green and Red Casual Wear Pashmina Salwar Suit Dress Material: This attire boasts an elegant look featuring red and olive green floral prints wherein the top has an embroidered neckline, which has been teamed up with a beautiful Pashmina olive green salwar.
- Beige and Indigo Blue Chanderi Unstitched Women Embroidered Salwar Kameez: This is a designer piece flaunting twin shades of indigo and beige. The neckline is embroidered, so covering the entire front panel with cut work borders. A cotton salwar and chiffon dupatta with indigo and pink patterns lend absolute elegance to this outfit.